Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rainy day




Don't you just love rainy days when you can stay home and sew all day? I made two pairs of flannel pajama pants this morning and spent the afternoon machine quilting Slice of Summer. I had started quilting with tan thread and didn't like the way it looked so I switched to invisible thread and it looks so much better. I'll spend the evening removing the quilting I had done with tan thread, something to do while listening to American Idol. We are hooked on Idol and I think this year will be more exciting than last year.

The weatherman's predicting snow tonight! Yea! I hope we finally get some measurable snow, just one good snow before spring. I have tulips and daffodils coming up so spring can't be too far off.



1 comment:

justamom said...

I hope to someday have such a lovely sewing room. I'm just envious when I see such a place to "hide out". Enjoy your ufo's and keep up the good work. 1 a month is an achievable goal. I had to finish two projects before I could start the baby's quilt. 1st block was created last night and thus started a fever to get them all done!--Leah Ann