Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Guild and a finish!




Guild was this past week, it's always so much fun to get together with my quilting buddies. And Jaime got to see everyone! Show and tell was wonderful, Annie brought a pine tree block that she made for a retreat quilt she is doing with another group. Her block is 12 inches finished and will be the center of the quilt.


Betty brought her biblical quilt, I'm not sure of the pattern source, each block represents something from the Bible. She bought the fabric while we were in Nashville last year. I love it! The colors are awesome.
Mirta brought a lone star that she was given, a wonderful gift!









Sallie had finished the quilting on the babyquilt for her new grandson who could arrive anyday. It's her first attempt at hand quilting and she did a great job and discovered she loved quilting by hand.
I finished quilting the Christmas quilt for Jaime!!!! And I finished before my deadline! I'm so proud of myself for finishing some of my ufo's, it's such a good feeling. I found my redwork snowmen that are my project for June; they had been missing. I also found another wallhanging that I thought I had lost. I have so many projects that I want to finish and so many that I want to start. Isn't quilting wonderful!

1 comment:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Such pretty quilts. Thanks for sharing.