Sunday, August 8, 2010

a fusible day

I spent the morning fusing ornaments and a table runner for the Christmas bazaar. I figured since it's August I better get back on track and get some things done so I'll have something for the bazaar. I worked on some reindeer ornament this week, they've been tea dyed and need to dry. I love working with wool and love everything Primitive Gatherings designs. I may have to make another set of ornaments for me!
Reindeer have been speaking to me lately and I love this little table runner. I think I may have a santa by the same designer, I'll need to look for it.
While I was cutting and fusing I listened to a new to me podcast that has quickly become a favorite. It's by sandyquiltz and you can find it at http://quilter.podbean.com/
She has a friendly pleasant voice and has lots of interesting ideas.
A fun way to spend time in the sewing room.

No comments: